Cleaning Frequently Ask Questions
1. Call us on 020 3322 8958 and we will help take you booking requirements and answer any questions you may have.
2. Fill in the online enquiry form - Click Here and we will call you back.
We take care of the
- Selection and appointment of your cleaner
- Access to a replacement cleaner upon demand
- Aranging a replacement cleaner if your regular cleaner is ill or goes on holiday
The aim of our service is to provide you with a clean home just the way you like it.
So let us know your requirements and we will be happy to provide you with a sparkling clean home.request a quote ..
Yes, you can, but Friday tends to be the most busy day and getting the time slot you want can mean you having to be a little more flexible, so if there's an alternative day let us know.request a quote ..
We understand how important vetting is and our system is thorough so that we only select suitable cleaners.
1 All DustToShine cleaners must be legal to work in the country.
2. Proof of identity is obtained by a passport, driving licence or birth certificate.
3. A valid work permit if required.
4. References from the cleaners former employers. We also gather additional references from their existing Dust To Shine clients once they have been with us for some time.
5. Proof of address, is provided via a Bank statement, utility bill or tenancy agreement.
6. Your cleaner must attend our office to be personally interviewed.
1. Yes, our Public Liability insurance covers damages up to one million.
2. There is an excess of one hundred pounds payable by the client.
3. Bleach spills are not covered and you should discourage your cleaner from using bleach, especially in carpeted areas.
For regular cleaning : There are no hidden charges or setup fees. 2 Hours or more weekly - £11.97 Fortnightly - £11.97. Regular Sunday cleaning : The cost is £14 per hour with a minimum of 3 hours. One off Cleaning: The price for a cleaner using your products and equipment £14 per hour The price for a crew service starts from £120. We will need a description of your property to price the service.
If you find that you need to change your cleaner, for what ever reason.
Call your allocated manager to discuss any issues you may have and a new cleaner will be arranged for you.
No, we do not send a physical document.
Upon booking you will be sent a welcome email, which outlines your booking and payment details.
As a london cleaning service we cover all of London and can do this for you.
Yes, 2 months and there after 30 days notice is require.
A replacement cleaner will immediately be arranged for you.
No charge will be made, as long as you inform the company by email 7 days before departure.
Our company has grown on referals from happy clients.
To send in your testimonial just email or send a letter in the post.
Our contact details can be found by Clicking Here